Mershaq The Game Mershaq The Game

i loved this game before it weas even born

rrrrraaaaaa this game is amazing i love it and the music and everything about it awesome!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Kick ass.

Well, this kicked serious ass, and here's my song.
It probably sucks, but I thought it was cool.
1---3---74-9-------2---4-0---78785-777------1-------9---1-- ---0---1---1---5-0---2-9-----------3-1---1---3-2-3-3---1---b ----8-4---5-3-0---2---5---3-0---3-2---5-3-3---1--------0---- 7-2-2---3-2-3-2-----a---4------4-5-3-0---5-1---3-1---0---3-2 -4-3-2-1---2-9--

Enjoy and stuff.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

This was cool.

This was a very good game, and I think that it deserves all the praise it is getting. It has great playability, and I think you've done one hell of a kick ass job. Well done.

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

This was cool.

Well, I listened to this game without sound and with sound, and with sound was better. Without sound it was confusing but it still kicked ass. Uhh, this was a cool game. Good work and stuff.

Carious Weltling Carious Weltling

Uhh, this ruled man.

Uhh, this was a cool game, sorry if there was groovy sound, but my speakers weren't working.
Great animation as well. All round kick ass.

Destruction Destruction

bollocks

complete bollocks

Skiing with Sonny Bono Skiing with Sonny Bono

kick ass

THAT WAS SOME FUNNY SHIT I LOVED IT! THAT WAS SO FUNNY THE SONG AT THE END WAS BEST " big bobs discount ski's- slipperry when wet" FUCKIN HILARIOUS!

xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

uhh

whats up with the clowns dancing dick. uhh my girlm8 was makin me horny byt that jsut made me lose it

WeaponOfBushDestruction WeaponOfBushDestruction

pretty good

yeh that was a pretty good game, i think that shuld happen to bush AND blair in real life

miz cleo psychic slapdown miz cleo psychic slapdown

tis okay

this is quite a good game, but you shuld be able to do stuff once you've finished all the choices, like throw knives at her or something